Mario Badescu Skin Care



March 5th, 2019
Hello Skincare Lovers,
My first ever review is going to be on Mario Badescu, I absolutely love this stuff. For years I struggled with random breakouts. One of my friends would always talk about this magical skin care products well guess what it was? Mario Badescu! I honestly wish I could buy every product possible! Im going to review some of my favorite products! 

First off I wanted to start with all of the facial spray's are amazing the cucumber and green tea I use in the morning. I use the rosewater one when I want to set my makeup and I use the lavender one right before bed. I dont exactly know why I do but I do. I have recently found a new spray called Orange blossom, it smells like summer in a bottle. I am loving it but I believe this can only be found at Ulta Beauty


I dont have a preference on either shopping straight through the Mario Badescu site or through Ulta Beauty honestly it depending on the sale! I linked both of the sites for you guys! What I love about shopping through the Mario Badescu site is they almost always have sales going on either its 15% off or a free travel size kits, which allows you to be able to try some new items before buying them and they also come with adorable makeup bags! 

Next up is the Lip Balm, for months I wanted this lip gloss but didn't want to spend the $8 dollars but I am so happy I did! This stuff makes my lips so soft and smooth when you decided to check out make sure this item is in your bag! 

The next two items really have helped with my acne, which is the Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C and the Drying Lotion. The two work miracles together!

Last but not least is the Summer Shine Body Lotion, I love this moisturizer in the summer it has a tint of shimmer, it kinda reminds me of the Fenty Beauty shimmer but just half the price! I can't wait for it to be summer again in New Jersey, so I can whip this out again! 
As I have said before leave a comment and let me know if this helped you guys out! 
Love,
Carissa'slifestyleblog 

Comments